We’re hiring! We’re so blessed to be growing. We help people with physical symptom relief, emotional clearing, detoxification, and allergy elimination by seeing them holistically, treating them with respect, and applying techniques to help them on their return to health.
Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking to hire a loving, caring office administrator who truly enjoys people, seeks to make significant contributions, and wants to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Apply now if you want to be a vital part of a team, and is fired up by seeing transformative patient results.
Part-time (Permanent) Office Administrator – Acupuncture Practice
Healing Roots Acupuncture is a leading acupuncture & wellness practice based in Newtonville, offering specialized, transformative, allergy elimination and emotional relief health care. We serve many wonderful and devoted patients who experience our work as life-changing. We strive to listen and respond to each patient’s unique needs and experiences. You would play a key role by creating a caring, welcoming and attentive environment for all of our patients.
Looking for a take-charge front desk receptionist who loves people and is passionate about helping as many people as possible with alternative progressive care. This is an exciting opportunity for a heart-centered person with a talent for marketing and sales.
Front desk and general administration for the practice. Duties include scheduling appointments, answering phones, patient check-in/check-out, facilitating office flow, merchandise sales, routine bookkeeping, answering basic questions about our services, inviting patient feedback and communicating this to the practitioner.
- Approx. 25hours/week.
- Mon 9am to 7pm;
- Tuesday 9am to 2:30pm
- Wed 9am to 2:30pm
- Thursday 1 to 2 hours remotely
- Friday 1 to 2 hours remotely
1) Bright, cheery personality with strong oral communication, respectful both in person and on the phone
2) Extremely detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, quick learner, motivated self-starter, punctual, dependable
3) Absolutely must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment. Scheduling 45+ patient visits a week
4) Must be proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Excel
5) Experience with marketing through Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, iPhone, iPad a plus
6) Interest in healthy lifestyle, healthy living, alternative health care and a willingness to learn about numerous modalities in order to field general interest calls
7) Good written communication skills
8) Minimum 1 year admin/office scheduling experience or comparable customer service
9) Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
10) Experience with holistic businesses (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, massage therapists, energy healers, health/wellness coaches) or experience in a medical office setting preferred.
Self starter, motivated, take-charge, independent, blissful, keeping your word, honest, integrity, loyal, articulate, communicative, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive, non-judgmental, conscientious, practical, spontaneous, thorough, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, flexible.
Compensation: $23 to $25 per hour. Complementary health and wellness care.
Start Date: Immediate
Apply by clicking this link or send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com telling us:
- Why you are interested in this position
- Any experience or interest you have in alternative medicine
- Past experience with scheduling or reception
Please note: applicants who do not answer these questions in their cover letter will not be considered.
Apply Now: https://www.indeed.com/job/part-time-acupuncture-administrative-assistant-d02d4897b35133c3